Thank you for joining us on a spiritual journey from “Ashes to Fire,” from Ash Wednesday to Pentecost Sunday. We would also love to have you join us for worship this week! Click here to discover our location & service times! You can reap the most benefit from this journey by joining a small group and by inviting others to join us!
Our Scripture readings for Thursday of Week 6 of Lent can be read here. Please take some time to read these passages and then meditate on the following questions. Then talk to God about what the Bible is teaching you.
Questions for Meditation
- Are there times when it seems as though the Lord hides from you? Why does the Lord not answer as speedily as we would like? (see Psalm 102:1-2)
- Did the Lord help the people of Jerusalem who experienced ruin as vast as the sea? Will the Lord help you with the challenges that you face? (see Lamentations 2:10, 13)
- How do you prepare to share in the Lord’s Supper? How do we discern the body and blood of the Lord as we participate in the Lord’s Supper? (see 1 Corinthians 11:27-29)
- How did Jesus know the disciples would meet a man carrying a jar of water who also had a large room available? Why did Jesus reveal the upcoming betrayal? Why is Jesus choosing to abstain from the “fruit of the vine”? (see Mark 14:12-25)
- Do you cry out to the Lord? What do you cry out to Him? What does it mean to say that the Lord is the Psalmists “portion in the land of the living”? (see Psalm 142:5)
- What does God want you to do today to incorporate into your life what He is teaching you?
Help us spread the word by clicking on the “Share This” Arrow below, then choose your preferred way to share this journey with your friends.